FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 2.4 percent higher on Friday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0629 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks: EURO ZONE CRISIS Euro zone leaders agreed on Friday to take emergency action to bring down Italy's and Spain's spiralling borrowing costs and to create a single supervisory body for euro zone banks by the end of this year, a first step towards a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.