FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: PORSCHE Qatar has made an offer to the controlling Porsche and Piech families that could help reduce the mountain of debt at their wholly owned automotive holding Porsche SE. "We received an offer from the Qatar Investment Authority concerning an investment in Porsche SE and the purchase of options in Volkswagen stock," a spokesman for the company said late on Monday. [ID:nLT10323] Related news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642