FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent lower on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0610 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks: K+S Indicated 0.2 percent lower Russian fertiliser company EuroChem [ MCCHL.UL ] shifted its stakeholdings in German potash miner K+S within the EuroChem group, K+S said on Tuesday. Related news EADS Indicated 0.5 percent lower in Frankfurt The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on March 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642