FRANKFURT, March 29 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: VOLKSWAGEN The German carmaker said that output at its Mexican plants would likely rise 20 percent in 2012 compared with 2011. Related news HOCHTIEF The builder slashed its 2012 earnings outlook, the second guidance cut in as many months, after its Australian subsidiary Leighton warned of slow progress at its two biggest projects. Related news PRAKTIKER Final Q4 results. The German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on March 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642