FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 1.9 percent lower on Monday, according to premarket data from brokers at 0614 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday: AUTOS Qatar plans to invest in the German automotive industry, Sheik Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani told a German magazine. [ID:nLS379713] Separately, Germany's economy minister said on Sunday that there were a host of investors interested in troubled camaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on March 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.