FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: BASF The world's largest chemical company is seeing demand for its products increase, its finance chief said on Monday, adding that its integration of Swiss chemical maker Ciba was on track. [ID:nN26193631] Related news [BASF.DE-E] FRESENIUS Publishes FY 2009 results. The company in February posted full-year operating earnings growth of 19 percent and raised the prospects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on March 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642