FRANKFURT, March 31 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday: DEUTSCHE POST German services union Verdi on Saturday reiterated a threat to stage strike action at Deutsche Post from April 1 in a dispute over working hours and job protection. [ID:nL29251415] Related news [DPWGn.DE-E] E.ON E.ON wants to quadruple its incineration business and targets sales of more than 1 billion euros by 2015, division head Carsten Staeblein told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on March 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.