FRANKFURT, March 31 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Tuesday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0621 GMT. Factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday (share price indications at 0621 GMT): PORSCHE Porsche indicated 2.9 percent higher Volkswagen indicated 0.5 percent higher The company reported H1 profit before tax of 7.34 billion euros, adding that it still aims to increase its stake in Volkswagen . [ID:nLP270913] [ID:nWEA5116] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on March 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.