FRANKFURT, May 25 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent lower on Friday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0628 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks: IPO The owners of Evonik on Friday confirmed they plan to list the shares of the specialty chemicals company on the Frankfurt stock exchange, in what will likely be one of the largest German share offerings this summer. Separately, IFR reported that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on May 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642