FRANKFURT, May 28 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 1.0 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0610 GMT. Monday is a public holiday in Germany, though the Frankfurt stock exchange is open for trading. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks: AUTOS BMW indicated 0.9 percent higher Daimler indicated 0.9 percent higher Volkswagen indicated 1.1 percent higher Porsche indicated 0.7 percent higher The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on May 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.