FRANKFURT, May 28 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday, which is a public holiday in Germany, though the Frankfurt stock exchange is open for trading: THYSSENKRUPP The steel company's Steel Americas business, which the company may put up for sale, will continue posting operating losses until at least next year, Chief Executive Heinrich Hiesinger told a German newspaper. Related news CONTINENTAL AG The automotive supplier's customer for an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on May 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642