FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: BAYER The company will outsource production of its blockbuster drug Betaferon to its rival Boehringer Ingelheim, Financial Times Deutschland said in an advance copy of its Tuesday edition. [ID:nLDE74T1UR] Related news [BAYGn.DE-E] MUNICH RE The company sees potential for expansion in the United States, possibly through acquisitions, a board member told German daily ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on May 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.