FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open unchanged on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0620 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks: DEUTSCHE BANK Indicated 0.2 percent higher Germany's flagship lender will present its new leadership duo to shareholders at the annual general meeting held in Frankfurt on Thursday. Related news: Volkswagen Indicated 0.1 percent lower The carmaker said early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on May 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.