FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: DEUTSCHE BANK Germany's flagship lender will present its new leadership duo to shareholders at the annual general meeting held in Frankfurt on Thursday. Related news: Volkswagen The carmaker said early on Thursay it agreed with labour leaders on a pay deal. It plans to publish the outcome of the wage negotiations at a press conference at 0900 GMT. Related news RETAIL German unlisted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on May 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.