FRANKFURT, Nov 20 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: SAP SAP is mulling a sale of its TomorrowNow U.S. unit, which is at the centre of a legal battle with Oracle . The CEO of TomorrowNow -- which SAP has admitted carried out "inappropriate downloads" of Oracle material -- had resigned along with an undisclosed number of other executives. [ID:nN19525408] Related news [SAPG.DE-E] DAIMLER An economic slowdown is weighing on U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642