FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: SIEMENS Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska has quit a tender to buy a 25 percent stake in turbine maker Power Machines in which Siemens holds 25 percent plus one share. [ID:nL27310582] Related news [SIEGn.DE-E] LUFTHANSA A consortium led by private equity group TPG and British Airways said it has withdrawn its 3.4 billion euro takeover bid for Spanish airline Iberia. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.