FRANKFURT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday: UNITED INTERNET AG , DRILLISCH United Internet said on Tuesday it had bought a 9.68 percent stake in German mobile telecoms company Drillisch AG. Click on [ID:nWEB9478] Related news [UTDI.DE-E] SIEMENS Russia's former power monopoly, RAO UES , has sold its 25 percent stake in turbine maker Power Machines to metals magnate Alexei Mordashov for 11.8 billion roubles ($486 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.