FRANKFURT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open flat on Friday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0715 GMT. The following are some factors that may move German stocks on Friday (share price indications at 0715 GMT): COMMERZBANK , ALLIANZ Commerzbank indicated 14.5 percent higher. Allianz indicated 1.7 percent higher. Commerzbank said late on Thursday it moved to seal its takeover of Dresdner Bank ahead of schedule, paying just over 5 billion euros. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642