FRANKFURT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday: VOLKSWAGEN , MAN SE , PORSCHE Volkswagen plans to lift its stake in MAN to above 50 percent and fold the truckmaker into a new commercial-vehicles group at VW, business weekly WirtschaftsWoche cited people familiar with the matter as saying. [ID:nGEE5AR066] In a separate article, Welt am Sonntag newspaper reported MAN expected its truck output next year to stay at the low levels ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on November 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642