FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's top-30 DAX index looked set to open 0.3 percent higher, according to pre-market data from brokers by 0639 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday (share price indication at 0639 GMT): BASF Shares indicated 0.4 percent higher Russian gas monopoly Gazprom and Germany's BASF have largely completed an asset swap, the companies said. BASF unit Wintershall holds 25 percent in Severneftegazprom ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642