FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 1.0 percent lower on Friday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0715 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on (share price indications at 0715 GMT): BANKS DEUTSCHE POSTBANK indicated 0.3 percent higher. Deutsche Post Chief Executive Frank Appel told German daily Handelsblatt that while state rescue programmes were "surely not a bad solution," Postbank would not seek state ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642