FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: DEUTSCHE BOERSE Deutsche Boerse warned it may have to take another impairment charge for its equity options platform ISE, overshadowing forecast-beating third-quarter results. For story click [ID:nLDE69Q2LV] Related news [DB1Gn.DE-E] DEUTSCHE BANK Deutsche Bank's Chief Executive Josef Ackermann said the German flagship lender was sticking to its profitability targets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on October 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.