FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.2 percent higher on Friday, according to premarket data from brokers at 0716 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday (share price indications at 0711 GMT): VOLKSWAGEN Indicated 0.3 percent lower The Audi unit [NSUG.DE] at Europe's largest automaker releases its third-quarter figures. Related news [VOWG.DE-E] LINDE Indicated 0.2 percent lower The industrial gasses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on October 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.