FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday: BANKS Charles Dallara, managing director of the Institute of International Finance, told Welt am Sonntag he is very optimistic that more than 90 percent of banks will accept a 50 percent discount on their Greek debt holdings. Related news ALLIANZ The German insurer will accept a 50 percent discount on its Greek debt holdings, its finance chief told an Austrian newspaper. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on October 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642