FRANKFURT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: MUNICH RE French insurer AXA and Munich Re unit ERGO are among preliminary bidders for South Korea's Kumho Life Insurance, a source at the Korean insurer said on Thursday. [ID:nSEO166615] Related news [MUVGn.DE-E] DAIMLER Daimler said on Wednesday that it was in talks with private equity group Cerberus Capital Management to sell its remaining 19.9 percent stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Sept 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642