FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's benchmark DAX index looked set to open 0.5 percent higher on Wednesday, according to pre-market datat from brokers by 0606 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday (share price indications from 0606 GMT): DEUTSCHE POST Shares indicated 0.4 percent higher Deutsche Post was rumoured to have made a $41 bid for North America's largest trucking company, YRC Worldwide . There was also talk of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Sept 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642