FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday: DEUTSCHE POST Deutsche Post was rumoured to have made a $41 bid for North America's largest trucking company, YRC Worldwide . There was also talk of Deutsche Post's interest in Christian Salvesen , a British logistics group, which said on Tuesday it had received bid approaches from two parties. Deutsche Post was not immediately available to comment, but earlier had declined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Sept 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.