FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokers Lang & Schwarz at 0610 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks (share price indications at 0610 GMT): BMW , SGL CARBON BMW indicated unchanged SGL Carbon 2.5 percent higher French PSA Peugeot Citroen is considering expanding its cooperation with BMW to include carbon fibres, Handelsblatt reported. While ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on September 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642