FRANKFURT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokers Lang & Schwarz at 0610 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks (share price indications at 0610 GMT): BMW Indicated 0.3 percent lower The German carmaker's supervisory board will offer Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer a five-year contract extension to September 2016 at a meeting on Wednesday, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on September 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.