BERLIN, Dec 26 (Reuters) - A consortium of firms developing a truck highway toll scheme will try to prevent the German government from cancelling its contract and vowed to have the system ready by the 2004 third quarter, a company executive said on Friday. Peter Mihatsch, supervisory board chairman of the Toll Collect consortium made up of Deutsche Telekom, DaimlerChrysler and France's Cofiroute told Focus magazine the system could be running by the third quarter. That would be a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German toll collect ready by 2004 Q3,executive says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642