FRANKFURT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - German tycoon Adolf Merckle's investment vehicle VEM Vermoegensverwaltung said it has been given more time to pay back loans to a group of banks. "This creates the conditions for a sustainable solution for the financing problems," VEM said in a statement late on Monday. Merckle has been in talks with banks for weeks to agree on conditions for a bridge loan as well as a moratorium on payments to escape a liquidity crunch. The Merckle family controls generic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German tycoon Merckle gets more time to repay loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.