BERLIN, June 25 (Reuters) - The leader of German engineering union IG Metall is to meet with the leader of employers on Thursday, IG Metall head Klaus Zwickel said on Wednesday, as a regional strike over working hours was set to continue. A source told Reuters earlier that the parties would meet later on Wednesday. Employers and the IG Metall engineering union agreed on Tuesday to resume negotiations on Friday, seeking to end a strike for shorter working hours in formerly communist ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German union, employers to meet Thurs over strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642