BERLIN, Jan 25 (Reuters) - German engineering union IG Metall may stage brief stoppages known as warning strikes this week in a dispute with employers over pay, a senior official was quoted on Sunday as saying. Previously the union has indicated it may wait until February before launching industrial action, which is banned until midnight on Wednesday, when a truce period expires. Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung cited an IG Metall spokesman as saying action would start ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German union may strike over pay this week - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.