FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Germany's financial supervisor BaFin said on Monday it would check if any insider trading took place in Volkswagen shares before the news broke that Porsche would take a 20 percent voting stake in VW. "BaFin will as a matter of course look to see if there are any indications of insider trading in VW shares," a spokeswoman said, noting Porsche's announcement on Sunday came a day after German magzine Der Spiegel reported the story. She said it would take some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German watchdog to check on VW share trading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642