BERLIN, May 20 (Reuters) - A third of German motorists fantasise about sex when stuck in traffic while only 10 percent think of finding an alternate route, according to a motor club survey published on Thursday. Eight percent think about how much petrol they have, seven percent about their next meal, and seven percent about going to a toilet. Six percent think about their careers. One in ten caught focus on their families, seven percent on shopping lists and another seven percent worry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germans caught in traffic jams turn thoughts to sex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.