BERLIN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Berlin has called in an international law firm to pursue damages from the Toll Collect consortium for delays to Germany's troubled truck toll scheme, Financial Times Deutschland daily reported on Tuesday. The government is negotiating with the Toll Collect consortium made up of DaimlerChrysler , Deutsche Telekom and France's Cofiroute , over liabilities from the delayed launch. The newspaper quoted a spokesman for Transport Minister Manfred Stolpe as saying: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany calls in lawyers over toll delays -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.