BERLIN, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Germany's transport minister said in an interview on Tuesday he did not expect a rapid end to differences with the European Commission over Germany's highway truck toll, but said he was willing to modify Germany's plans. Manfred Stolpe meets European commissioner for transport, Loyola de Palacio, in Brussels on Tuesday to discuss her concerns that plans to compensate German truckers for the toll would give them an unfair advantage over foreign rivals. "There will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany expects no quick fix with EU over road toll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.