BERLIN, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Germany and the companies building its problem-plagued road toll system have reached a deal to revive the project, which had been axed this month after a dispute between them, sources close to the companies said on Sunday. "There is a positive result," said one source close to the companies -- Deutsche Telekom , DaimlerChrysler and France's Cofiroute . A spokesman for the government said separately it would hold a news conference at 9 p.m. (2000 GMT) with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany, firms reach deal to revive road toll-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.