MESEBERG, Germany, Feb 23 (Reuters) - France and Germany have a common interest in a balanced sharing out of the restructuring of European plane maker Airbus, French President Jacques Chirac and German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday. In a joint statement, the two leaders said they were confident Airbus management would guarantee a balanced restructuring of the company, a subsidiary of European aerospace group EADS . They added that they were "vigilant" on employment at Airbus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany, France confident of balanced Airbus revamp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642