BERLIN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Germany and France may seek to secure a 27 percent combined share holding in a company formed from a merger of EADS and BAE Systems Plc, but Britain is opposed, the Financial Times Deutschland said. The stake would create a shareholder counterweight with the power to block decisions by the management of the new company, the FTD said, citing sources familiar with the matter, in an article due to appear in its Friday edition. The move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany, France may seek combined 27 pct stake in EADS-BAE-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.