KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 28 (Reuters) - German's GEA Group and India's largest engineering and construction firm, Larsen & Toubro Ltd , will build a base oil plant for lubricants in Malaysia, the firm that awarded the contract said on Tuesday. The plant, to be completed by the middle of 2008, would produce 6,500 barrels per day of mostly Group III base oil, a component used in automotive and industrial lubricants, Malaysian state oil firm Petronas said. "The products will be marketed to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany GEA, India L&T to build Malaysia lube plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642