* Bank gets 110 mln euro Q3 gain from Daimler stake * Held 0.9 pct in carmaker as of end-Q2 * Sale unwinds key part of cross-shareholding network FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank has sold its remaining stake in carmaker Daimler in one of the final steps towards unwinding 'Germany Inc', a once powerful system of cross-shareholdings in Europe's largest economy. The bank made a gain of 110 million euros ($163.2 million) from divesting the Daimler shares in the third quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Inc on last legs as Deutsche exits Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.