BERLIN, April 25 (Reuters) - The German government has no plans to heed a politician's call to take a stake in carmaker Volkswagen , a government source said on Friday. "There is no discussion about the federal government getting back into Volkswagen again," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity. The federal government once held a stake in the firm, but later sold its holding. The source was responding to a report in the Braunschweiger Zeitung due to appear in the paper's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany not planning to take VW stake-govt source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.