BERLIN, Dec 26 (Reuters) - The German Transport Ministry said on Friday it was postponing a decision on whether to cancel a contract with a consortium of firms developing a truck highway toll scheme by a month until the end of January. A spokesman for the ministry told Reuters there has been movement in the talks with the consortium during the Christmas holiday period on compensation for lost revenues. "There has been movement on the side of the consortium," the spokesman said. "That is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany postpones decision on deal cancellation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.