BERLIN, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The German government will send to France a list of demands concerning the planned merger of European aerospace group EADS and British defence contractor BAE Systems Plc, a government source said on Friday. The demands, agreed by Chancellor Angela Merkel's office and the economy ministry, are aimed at preserving a balance of power between the two countries in the company to be formed from the planned merger, the source said. France ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany to present demands on EADS-BAE merger to France-govt source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642