FRANKFURT, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The German government might drop its opposition to Belgian-based financial investor RHJ International as a buyer for General Motors' [GM.UL] European unit Opel, Bild newspaper reported on Thursday. Berlin could be willing to accept RHJ if it teamed up with an international partner from the car industry, the mass-selling daily said, without saying where it obtained the information. Germany's Economy Ministry was not immediately available for comment. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany seen warming to RHJ as Opel buyer -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.