BERLIN, Feb 20 (Reuters) - German Transport Minister Manfred Stolpe said on Friday hopeful comments from DaimlerChrysler were not sufficient to revive talks about launching a highway truck toll system the minister axed on Tuesday. "That is not sufficent to consider seriously whether one resumes talks with this partner," Stolpe told reporters. "Until now, there's nothing on the table... But we are not nailing the door shut," he added. The government said on Tuesday it would cancel the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany sees no cause to resume toll talks-minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642