FRANKFURT, March 20 (Reuters) - The head of German car parts and auto repair company Auto-Teile-Unger (ATU) was quoted on Saturday as saying ATU is ready for a stock market debut, but he did not say when he expected to issue an initial public offering (IPO). "We have made the preparations. We are now ready for the stock exchange," ATU chief Werner Aichinger told Germany's Boersen-Zeitung in an interview. The newspaper said ATU would list in the second quarter of 2004, but did not say on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's ATU says ready for IPO, listing -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642