FRANKFURT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The head of German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG was quoted on Saturday as saying his company was looking to take an interest in a Chinese company and aimed for other acquisitions as well. "It is obvious that we are thinking about external growth, now that we have the financial possibilities. A candidate could be in the electronics sector," Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer was quoted in an interview by Germany's Welt am Sonntag, released ahead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Conti looking for Chinese partner-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642