FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - Car-parts maker Continental , which has complained to German regulator BaFin about a hostile bid by bearings-maker Schaeffler, could become the target of an investigation by the stock market watchdog. A BaFin spokeswoman said on Thursday the authority was looking into whether Continental had leaked insider information to analysts ahead of Thursday's quarterly results. [ID:nL1395056] If it turns out it was not only the in-line figures that were released, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Continental could be investigation target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642