FRANKFURT, May 23 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG repeated on Friday it expected sales and earnings to rise this year amid continued strong demand for its high-margin electronic auto systems. The world's fourth-largest tyre maker said earlier this month its Automotive Systems business -- which specialises in car electronics, steering and braking systems -- had driven its operating profit up by a quarter in the first three months. Continental, which has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Continental still sees higher 2003 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.