FRANKFURT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Germany's blue chip index DAX closed at a 3-1/2 year high of 5,049 points on Wednesday, lifted by upbeat news about restructuring amid its heavyweights and unfazed by the political limbo in Europe's biggest economy. The DAX closed up 1.67 percent, with the spotlight shining on DaimlerChrysler and its increased job cutting efforts. Following an announcement just before trading close that 8,500 jobs would be cut in Germany, DaimlerChrysler shares closed as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's DAX closes at 5,3-1/2 year high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642